Childrend from the second marriage are considered legimate and have all the rights of a natural born child.
Search by Practice AreaClear
Search by Topic
- The Philippine Estate Planning Primer (Everything and the Kitchen Sink)
- How a Foreigner can receive his Philippine Land Inheritance (Updated for 2018 TRAIN Law)
- How to transfer land title to heirs in the Philippines (Extrajudicial Settlement)
- 2018 Guide to Child Support in Philippine Law
- Correcting your PSA (NSO) Birth Certificate from Abroad