Asked about the medal count aim at the 2024 Paris Olympics, here’s the answer.

Home Forums Inheritance Asked about the medal count aim at the 2024 Paris Olympics, here’s the answer.

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    adelaritchard
    Participant

Liputan6.com, Jakarta – As the official broadcaster of the Paris Olympics 2024, Vidio will continue cheering for the endeavors of Indonesia’s pride athletes contending in Paris. As part of this support, Vidio is organizing a public viewing

assessments with concerned entities.
      “Of the events we are currently participating in, there are nine events, we hope it will grow. Several have already secured spots, these are assessable sports, with standings and other factors. Our team, internally, including NOC, Cdm, sporting bodies, and the Ministry of Youth and Sports, are presently tracking, so we can later forecast approxim

es, and officials from each sport event. “Of course, we want success in all sports events, but the most likely ones we can anticipate a lot from are badminton, sport climbing, and weightlifting, which are our

on to Win Medals Indonesia is fielding 29 athletes to contend in the Olympic Games 2024. The President of the Republic of Indonesia, Joko Widodo, For more in regards to mental health in football look into our own web site. has stated that he is not set

e,” he stated.

A video news report shows the Indonesian men’s doubles pair, Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto, managing to beating the Chinese Taipei pair, Lee Jhe-Huei/Yang Po-Hsuan, and advancing to

g, surfing, swimming, and weightlifting. The 29 athletes are comprised of 16 male athletes and 13 female athletes who have competed during the previous Olympic Qualification period. Meanwhile, the total contingent comprises 86 individuals, including athletes,

at the interval in the first game.

The country’s top pair tried to bounce back and reduce the deficit to 9-12. The struggle for every point persisted. However, although Fajar/Rian managed to score points, the C

ad to France to aim for the best medals. The Minister of Youth and Sports (Menpora) Dito Ariotedjo has already appointed 29 athletes, trainers, and officials who will make up the Indonesian contingent for the 2024 Paris Olympics. The appointment was conducted at the Ministry of Youth and Sports

rium, Jakarta, on Wednesday (10/7/2024). Dito Ariotedjo stated that the number of athletes heading for the 2024 Paris Olympics event is the largest in the past 20 years or the second largest after the 200

isciplines Dito Ariotedjo elaborated that the total number of athletes departing is split across 12 sports disciplines. Such as, archery, athletics, badminton, cycling, gymnastics, judo, rowing, shooting, sport c

, specifically SCTV, Moji, and Vidio.
      A few Indonesian players have already begun their events since the day before the Paris 2024 Olympics formally began. Those who have already taken part are from

Meanwhile, Indonesia’s women’s singles coach, Herli Djaenudin, added that there are several aspects to consider for Gregoria based on the performances attained by the bad

ting, who exited the 2024 Olympics.

Meanwhile, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung will compete in the last 16 of the women’s singles badminton event at the 2024 Olympics, playing against South Korean shuttler Kim Ga Eun, on Friday (2/8/2024) in th

n chosen as the partner to conduct this event. As the biggest sports complex in Indonesia, Gelora Bung Karno is the optimal location to organize the celebration scheduled for August 3-5, 2024, aligning with the semifinal

ime left, particularly in the badminton event. Indonesia still has a chance through the women’s singles athlete, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, who has successfully ensured her position in the semifinals of the women’s singles badminton competition at the 2024 Oly

ully achieve a lead of up to 15-11.

However, the Chinese duo managed to close the gap, and a tight point-by-point contest took place again beginning from 15-15. Fajar/Rian persevered and with their powerful smashes, the Indonesian

Bola.net, Jakarta – Indonesia’s women’s singles badminton star, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, is undertaking particular preparations for competing in the Olympic Games 2024 in Paris, France. She is exchanging ideas a lot with and being trained by her mentor, Susy

paration for the Paris 2024 Olympics.
      “I’m limiting my social media activity, I’ve been doing this since the Indonesia Open. There are still some things I have to handle for work, but I allocate spec

r playing style and mental toughness.
      “Throughout this time, Ci Susy has always assisted and kept track of all the tournaments I’ve participated in. We keep up our relationship by eating together and discussing my previous matches, and she

d 5-2 against their Chinese rivals.

After that, Liang Wei Keng/Wang Chang continued trying to gain points and defend to avoid trailing significantly the Indonesian pair. Meanwhile, Fajar/Rian kept delivering powerful smashes to ga

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.