Complete List of PSBS Biak Players for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025

Home Forums Apostille Philippines Complete List of PSBS Biak Players for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    richiekerns
    Participant

In the 2024/2025 season, BRI Liga 1 clubs are permitted to sign up to eight foreign players, with no restrictions on their nationalities. Persebaya Surabaya has added Darryl Lachman as their seventh foreign player for the 2024/2025 season. Originally, Persebaya intended to utilize just six foreign players, but recent circumstances prompted them to bring in Darryl Lachman. Darryl Lachman, a 34-year-old central defender, previously played for Perth Glory, participating in 23 games during the 2023/2024 season. Lachman has experience with Dutch clubs such as FC Groningen, PEC Zwolle, FC Twente, Cambuur, and Willem II. PSBS Biak has made a new foreign signing as well, bringing in Jaimerson Xavier, who played for Persis Solo in the previous season. Check out the complete list of foreign players for each club in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 below.

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. “I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here,” said Gian Zola. “I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions,” he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. “My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists,” said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. “Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season,” he added.

PSBS Biak has signed numerous new players, featuring a group of foreign players from Argentina. PSBS Biak holds the status of a promoted team in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. The Pacific Storm earned promotion by winning Liga 1 in the 2023/2024 season, overcoming Semen Padang in the final. PSBS Biak has gathered top talents from Papua to compete in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. Jem Kelly Sroyer has been brought in from Persik Kediri. Todd Ferre, Donny Monim, and Yohanes Kandaimu have also returned. Among the foreign players, Julian Velazquez, Gabriel Esparza, and Abel Arganaraz will make their debut in Indonesia. All three are from Argentina, the same country as coach Juan Esnaider. PSBS Biak has made changes to their coaching staff. Regi Aditya, who led the Pacific Storm to promotion, cannot accompany the team due to licensing issues. His position is taken over by Juan Esnaider. As a player, Esnaider had a distinguished career. He has represented Juventus and Real Madrid. Additionally, the Argentine also played for Atletico Madrid, Real Zaragoza, and River Plate. As a coach, Esnaider has managed Getafe before. However, he was not fortunate as he joined Getafe when they were in the lower table and faced relegation from La Liga in the 2015/2016 season. Esnaider will be assisted by Robertino Pugliara, who is well-versed in Indonesian and Papuan football. The former Persipura player can serve as a translator and cultural bridge for Esnaider and PSBS Biak.

Semen Padang will meet Borneo FC at Stadion Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Kepolisian in Week 1 of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025, with the game beginning at 19:00 WIB, live on Indosiar and Vidio. Semen Padang, a newly promoted team, has made extensive preparations. After a training camp, they secured a 4-0 victory over the West Sumatra PON team in a friendly match. The preparation of Hendri Susilo’s squad appears solid. Borneo FC took part in the 2024 President’s Cup during the pre-season. Pesut Etam performed well, reaching the final. Despite not winning, Borneo FC’s performance in the President’s Cup was encouraging and demonstrated their top-level capabilities.

Today, Monday, August 12, 2024, Indosiar will broadcast several matches from the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 season. One of the highlights is the clash between Arema FC and Dewa United. Arema FC faces Dewa United at Stadion Gelora Soepriadi in Week 1 of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025, starting at 15:30 WIB, with live coverage on Indosiar and Vidio. Arema FC enters this match with high confidence after winning the 2024 President’s Cup. The team has been impressive, with foreign recruits like Lucas Frigeri and Willian Marcilio making significant contributions. Dewa United is expected to be a tough opponent for Arema FC. The arrivals of Hugo Gomes, Taisei Marukawa, and Alexis Messidoro indicate their ambitious goals. With stars like Egy Maulana Vikri and Alex Martins, their attacking line is formidable.

Should you adored this post in addition to you wish to be given more info with regards to Klasemen Liga 1 Terkini i implore you to stop by our own web-page.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.