It is Extremely Embarrassing when 2024 Olympic Committee Mistakenly Played an.

Home Forums Conjugal It is Extremely Embarrassing when 2024 Olympic Committee Mistakenly Played an.

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ernestogruenewal
    Participant

ing their hopes of obtaining a medal.
      Participating in their second match in Group A of the badminton discipline at the 2024 Olympics in Porte de la Chapelle Arena, Paris, on Sunday (28/7/2024) afternoon WIB, Apriyani/Siti encountered fier

ication to get ready for the first round.
      “They were waiting for me, the others had already gone inside, I rushed from the warm-up area, carrying my ID card, chasing them. Entering the room, changed clothes, put on my competition outfit again, put on spikes, and went straight

South Sudan player Majok Deng said he was baffled by the organizing committee’s mistake of playing the wrong his country’s anthem titled “South Sudan Oyee!”. In his view, such a grave error is unacceptab

duo, Mayu Matsumoto/Wakana Nagahara.
      Unable to reach the quarterfinals, Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti will have to pack their bags from Paris. However, before returning to Indonesia, Apriyani/Siti will still compete in their final Group A match versus the Malaysian wom

This disappointing outcome meant Apriyani/Siti failing to progress to the quarterfinals of the 2024 Olympics in Paris. They ended up at the last place of Group A wi

to 5th ranks respectively.

A video news report shows that the triathlon venue for the Paris 2024 Olympics, the Seine River, is dirty and infested with bacteria. Therefore, the race has

asketball match of the 2024 Olympics.
      The contest held at Pierre Mauroy Stadium started with the singing of each nation’s national anthem. However, the organizing committee made a major blunder as the song played for South Sudan wasn’t their ant

ing sixth with a result of 10.26 seconds.
      “Actually, I was already warmed up, unlike the start. The only problem was that the time between the qualification and If you adored this information and you would such as to receive additional information regarding non-profit financial management kindly go to the web-site. the first round was too short,” said Lalu Zohri, who had less than 30 minutes from t

use as motivation,” Lalu Zohri explained.
      “In my opinion, I’m confident that if there was a slightly longer break to rest, my time could have been 10.0 seconds or 10.1 seconds. In my opinion, I believe I was on fire. I don’t regret anything, essentially this becomes motivation for me, I hope in future championship

Liputan6.com, Paris – Indonesian women’s doubles pair, Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti, experienced a setback against the Chinese duo, Chen Qing Chen/Jia Yi Fan. This result led to Apriyani/Siti not managing to advance to the quarter-finals of the 2024 Olymp

ng their debut in Olympic basketball.
      This occurrence occurred during South Sudan’s first game against Puerto Rico on Sunday (28/7/2024). Prior to the commencement of the game, the event planners sounded the national anthem of Sudan, instead of South Sudan, the

e the best sports watching adventure!
      Install the Vidio application immediately and don’t forget to sign up for the Vidio premier platinum package to watch multiple captivating sports programs, f

43. Indonesia: 1 gold, 1 silver, 3 bronze
      Liputan6.com audience can tune into the Tokyo 2020 Olympics multi-sport competition on terrestrial TV channels INDOSIAR and O Channel. Furthermore, it can also be streamed on the OTT service VIDIO, both free and premium versions with 12 additional channels, as well as Champions TV channels 1, 2, and 3 managed by IEG (Indonesia Entertainment Group), one of the subsidiaries of the Emtek Group. Exp

vely through the Vidio OTT service.

Today, a number of star athletes from the Country will compete in the renowned Paris 2024 Olympics. Intense competitions in multiple categories will be presented, and we can view their efforts in real-tim

the Paris 2024 Olympics on Vidio

Make sure not to miss this momentous occasion! View the Paris 2024 Olympics live broadcast and entire Paris 2024 Olympics program on Vidio. Participate in the passion of global athletes’ struggles. Get the Vidio app now and

he Paris 2024 Olympics live stream.

One of the most eagerly expected sports is shuttlecock. Multiple Indonesian teams will compete fiercely to uplift the country. Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto and Rinov Rivaldy/Pitha Haningtyas Mentari w

Bola.net, Jakarta – The rivalry at the top spots of the provisional medal standings for the Tokyo 2020 Olympics has not experienced major shifts. As of Wednesday (4/8/2021) at 20:30 WIB, China, the USA,

mpics on Saturday (3/8/2024) evening WIB.
      Competing in the first round of the men’s 100-meter event at the 2024 Olympics, Zohri was directly assigned to heat 1. He competed against several elite runners, including Kishane Thomp

Liputan6.com, Jakarta The stint of Indonesian sprinter, Lalu Muhammad Zohri, at the 2024 Paris Olympics has come to an end. After qualifying from the elimination round by becoming the runner-up in heat 5, Zohri had to be content with finishing sixth in the first round of the men’s 100-meter sprint at the

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.