Overview of Indonesia’s Badminton Team for Paris 2024 Olympics: Tradition and.

Home Forums Apostille Philippines Overview of Indonesia’s Badminton Team for Paris 2024 Olympics: Tradition and.

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    gidgetearsman73
    Participant

squad was able to play exceptionally.
      Indonesia Under-23 National Squad forward Rafael Struick is pleased of his squad’s achievement in the 2024 U-23 Asian Cup. Although he acknowledges that the Young Garuda should hav

ly gain a advantage of up to 15-11.

However, the Chinese duo managed to close the gap, and a close point-by-point battle took place again beginning from 15-15. Fajar/Rian didn’t give up and with their powerful smashes, the Indonesian

d 5-2 against their Chinese rivals.

After that, Liang Wei Keng/Wang Chang continued attempting to score points and defend to avoid falling far behind the Indonesian duo. Meanwhile, Fajar/Rian continued launching strong smashes to

The Indonesia U-23 National Team will compete against the Guinea U-23 National Team in a playoff game for the 2024 Paris Olympics. The game will be played in

ngland Open champions didn’t deny it.
      “There’s definitely a pressure, but Rian and I choose to enjoy it and use this pressure into motivation for us because there’s no time and opportunity that can come twice. Moreover, in 2020 we

non-seeded shuttler at the interval.
      Although managing to leveling the score at 14-14 and 16-16, Jonatan Christie eventually succumbed 18-21 to Lakshya Sen at the end of the first game. Jojo’s net shot failed to cl

e compelled Jonatan to pack his bags.
      The 26-year-old badminton player must be content with second place in the group stage with one point, due to his victory over Julien Carraggi. In the meantime, Lakshya Sen claimed the top spot with two points, and is guarantee

ndonesia U-23 National Team’s attack.
      Additionally, Rafael Struick was able to net two goals in the 2024 Under-23 Asian Cup. Notably, the goals were scored during the victory against the South Ko

Bola.com, Paris – Indonesian men’s singles player, Jonatan Christie, endured a direct two-game loss to Indian representative, Lakshya Sen, in the final match of Group L at the Olympic Games 2024. Th

o compete at the Paris 2024 Olympics.
      The Indonesia’s team is reinforced by two men’s singles players, Jonatan Christie and Anthony Sinisuka Ginting (Badminton). Additionally, we have women’s singles competitor Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, one men’s doubles pair Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto, women’s doubles pair Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti, and mixed doubles

ore. Jojo succumbed 12-21 to Lakshya.
      With this result, Indonesia is left with only Anthony Sinisuka Ginting in the men’s singles event, and Gregoria Mariska Tunjung in the women’s category. So far, the only Indonesian representatives to progress to the knock-out stage of the Olympic Games

court, how they fought on the court.”
      “Except for Ginting, I perceive these defeats as a due to not being able to showcase their best game. While in terms of preparation, I believe it was really maximal, but on the court,

in the last 16 of the 2024 Olympics.
      Playing at the Porte de la Chapelle Arena, Paris, on Wednesday (31/7/2024) afternoon WIB, Jonatan Christie started the match strongly. The third-seeded shuttle

said through Instagram.

A video news features two naturalized footballers of the Indonesia National Squad, Rafael Struick and Ivar Jenner, expressing their eagerness to compete at SUGBK (Gelora Bung Karno Main Stadium) and face the Arg

one Indonesian pair who will compete.
      Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto acknowledge there is a special pressure because they will be appearing for the first time at the 2024 Olympics. However, they don’t wan

es badminton category are as follows.
      Zheng Siwei/Huang Yaqiong, Kim Won Ho/Jeong Na Eun, and Thom Gicquel/Dephine Delrue are strong doubles teams in Group A. They are the rivals that Rinov and Pita will

with the event to repechage round 11.
      “This is extremely extraordinary and beautiful. That’s why I participated in this championship. The last time I made it for Tokyo, it felt incredible, and now I wish to do it agai

Bola.net, Jakarta – Ricky Soebagdja, the Chief of Training and Development at PP PBSI candidly expressed his dismay with the reality that many Indonesian badminton pla

Rio Waida’s qualification increases the count of qualifications secured by the Indonesian contingent for the 2024 Paris Olympics to seven. The Paris 2024 Olympics wi

ting, who exited the 2024 Olympics.

Meanwhile, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung will play the last 16 of the women’s singles badminton competition at the 2024 Olympics, facing South Korean shuttler Kim Ga Eun, on Friday (2/8/2024) in th

Bola.net, Jakarta – Indonesia’s surfer, Rio Waida, has guaranteed a place in the 2024 Olympics in Paris. This feat was secured when participating in the International Surfing Association (ISA) Wor

If you liked this article in addition to you wish to obtain more details concerning environmental architecture solutions i implore you to check out our own web site.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.