How do you divide inheritance or land with your parents’ parent?

Home Forums Land Titles How do you divide inheritance or land with your parents’ parent?

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    CessYan
    Participant

I am one of the grandchild of grandma Rosita and this is my concern, I hope you can help me. Thankypu so much.

What exactly does the law say about how your parents’ parents should be divided up in terms of inheritance or land? Because of what they did and the fact that they didn’t provide us with any proof about the land and what our grandmother planned to leave as a legacy to all of her children, when my father’s brother kicked us out of the place we were living, our situation has become very difficult. Because one of the sisters of my father that the land is said to be named after my aunt because they said that our aunt was the one who allegedly spent a lot of money hospitalizing grandma than us when she was still alive, and up until now we are still unable to stop what theyve done to us. What can we do about that?

lambdawinner829
      Participant

I’m not a legal expert, but consulting with a lawyer could help clarify your rights. It’s important to gather any available proof and documentation to support your case. Legal advice can guide you on the best course of action regarding the inheritance or land dispute. Best of luck in resolving your situation.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.