Regular Support

Home Forums Child Support Regular Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Marieval
    Participant

Hi Atty.
      I got pregnant by a marriage guy that I didn’t know, when I realize I was pregnant, that is the time I know that he is married. And at first, he didnt used his real name until I found out the truth. My daughter is already 1 yr and 9 mos already. Honestly, I receive his support everymonth, this indian guy live in Tarlac (but I dont have idea, where he exact live but I have his driver license but the address was in Las pinas). When I was giving birth, my bill was 100k plus due to CS, I demanded the half of it but he give me 10k (got a problem to go out from the hospital until someone help me and borrow their money) and at that time I still demanding him, and give me installment for 40k I think ( included the 10k). So it was so hard to me start and move on even the things and clothes thst need my BabY. Ako padin yung gumastos. But I still go on, then at first he give me, 3k per 2weeks and now 4k per month. Also ive been living in cdo now so it will be far from him but the problem is, I always need to follow up on this each time. And what I want is demand additional support cause it was really hard for me to take all the finances. I mean she is growing already, also I dont like to follow ip him, I want him to give whithot to follow up him everg month. As I dont like to cause more trouble since his married already. Please help me what should I do? ( additional to this, my daughter follow his surname and have the birthcertificate with supporting documents)

WillSerna
      Participant

Not an attorney pero this is a challenging quite challenging. I hope you’ll be able to fix it everything with the help of others. I wish you all the best, hoping everything will turn out well by now.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.